The Intentional Brand
I want to debunk a branding myth.
Myth: “Branding is all about color palettes and website design.”
I often cringe when I hear business owners talk about branding in terms of visuals only when personal branding is so much more than that!
Building a personal brand is about how effective you can take a stranger from someone who barely knows your brand exists, to a loyal customer and raving fan. It’s an extensive process and a journey of telling your unique story that happens over TIME. Beautiful, professional brands are not built in a day.
My signature program, The Intentional Brand, is the ultimate DIY guide to creating an attractive, follow-worthy personal brand that increases your visibility, leads and sales.
Here’s What’s Inside:
- Over 55 lectures and 46 hours of content!
- Learn how to build a personal brand from the beginning (Brand Conception) through instructional video content, all the way to the end (Brand Connection).
- Design tutorials, graphic templates, cheatsheets, workbooks, and shortcuts to help you get to finish line faster.
- Robust, practical business training that’s suitable for most levels – beginners to advanced, who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Practical actionable steps at the end of every lesson.
- Lectures 50
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Modules 1-2 Beginner, Modules 3-6 Intermediate/Advanced
- Language English
- Students 116
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Module 1: Brand Conception
- Lesson 1: Understanding your brand identity vs. your brand essence
- Lesson 2: How to brand “on purpose” as an effective strategy
- Lesson 3: Finding your ideal audience and determining what they want
- Lesson 4: Getting your audience to take action through the use of “stories”
- Lesson 5: Creating a style guide as the beginning of brand consistency
- Lesson 6: My signature 3-1-2 Rule: Creating a color palette that works for your brand
- Lesson 7: Going through your TIB Brand Workbook – logo ideas & font pairing tactics
Module 2: Brand Content
- Lesson 1: How to determine your content strategy and content standards
- Lesson 2: How to beat inconsistency by determining your content types
- Lesson 3: How to structure and generate your blog posts to eliminate overwhelm
- Lesson 4: How to generate engaging content for your physical products
- Lesson 5: How to use visual content as a strategy for brand promotion & awareness
- Lesson 6: How to create engaging Instagram & social media posts to increase your following
Module 3: Brand Composition
- Lesson 1: Learning basic graphic design principles (for DIYers & non-designers)
- Lesson 2: Why your website isn’t converting and how to fix its design flaws
- Lesson 3: How to write an effective “About Me” page that tells your brand story
- Lesson 4: How to structure your “Services” page so visitors take the next step with you
- Lesson 5: Using the 8 principles of graphic design to create promo graphics the convert
- Lesson 6: Creating and fixing your Facebook Graphics to increase conversions
- Lesson 7: How to design effective text and promo graphics for Instagram and beyond
- Lesson 8: How to design professional social media templates using Photoshop
- Lesson 9: How to design Pinterest pins that get more conversions & click throughs
Module 4: Brand Cohesion
- Lesson 1: What is brand cohesion and why it’s different from brand consistency
- (Coming soon) Lesson 2: Instagram cohesion 101
- Lesson 3: Getting your Instagram bio right in order to attract new leads
- Lesson 4: How to determine your Instagram feed goals as a cohesive strategy
- Lesson 5: Determining your Instagram feed layout and why it’s important
- Lesson 6: How to be strategic about the images and photos you post
Module 5: Brand Consistency
- Lesson 1: How to become more brand consistent by shifting your focus
- Lesson 2: How to blog consistently with a strong content plan
- Lesson 3: Automation 101 and learning how to streamline your content marketing strategy
- Lesson 4: How to create systems in your business to streamline your growth
- Lesson 5: How to batch content so you save some serious time and energy
- Lesson 6: How to properly repurpose old content to increase your SEO ranking
Module 6: Brand Connection
- Lesson 1: Intro to my signature, 5-part framework for building an effective sales funnel
- Lesson 2: Why planning the end of your funnel first, before the beginning, WORKS
- Lesson 3: The Advancement Phase – How to determine your avatar’s ultimate brand experience
- Lesson 4: The Action Phase – The strategies to get your avatar to take a chance on you
- Lesson 5: The Avatar Phase – How to determine exactly who and which avatars need a specific product or service
- Lesson 6: The Authority Phase – How to increase credibility before the sale – a “game changer”
- Lesson 7: The Awareness Phase – Understanding the “attraction factor” that will grow your email list
- Lesson 8: How to create effective lead magnets that convert and increase brand awareness
- Lesson 9: Physical Products – Translating your value through effective photos, imagery and visual content
- Lesson 10: Physical Products – What is an effective lead magnet for your product-based business?
- Lesson 11: How to promote your lead magnet online for maximum brand awareness
- Lesson 12: How to take customers through the framework to turn leads into loyal customers