Hey there, I’m Alicia, creator of The Intentional Brand Program.
You’ve got a personal brand that needs more of everything – more followers, more conversions, more SALES.
I totally get it. And I’m here to help.
Tell me…what would a strong, personal brand mean for you?
You can have all of this….and more.
Growing your business and building a follow-worthy brand takes time, work, and a whole lot of patience to get it right. And sometimes, the struggle is real.
Between going to your 9-5 job, raising your kids, spending time with family and just living your day-to-day life…
…you may feel like growing a strong, personal brand is overwhelming.
But this is why I’ve created a CLEAR roadmap for you.
The Intentional Brand is a 90-day online program for female entrepreneurs who want to grow a STRONG, personal brand that gets more leads, conversions and loyal customers.
It is jam packed with meaty, robust strategies, tutorials, branding basics and actionable steps to take your brand from blah to brilliant.
The Intentional Brand is made up of 6 robust modules designed to take you from Brand Conception (starting line) to Brand Connection (finish line).
You’ll get additional bonus courses, design tutorials, templates and masterclasses.
Here is the exact course curriculum so you know what you will experience before you purchase.
Take a look inside:
MODULE 1 // BRAND CONCEPTION
In this module you’ll walk away with a clear roadmap understanding the basics of personal brand building and how to translate that to your audience in a way that they will understand.
- Branding is NOT just about choosing your color palette and picking your website template. Learn why your personal brand isn’t gaining the traction it needs to be successful.
- The difference between brand identity and essence, because when you understand this, your focus shifts to the right brand strategy.
- Stop throwing spaghetti on the wall and hoping it sticks. Learn the importance of branding “on purpose.”
- Are you looking for your audience in the RIGHT places? Learn exactly how to determine what your audience truly wants out of your products and services.
- Want your audience to take a chance on you? How to use your brand story as a effect strategy to increasing conversions.
- Don’t let choosing your color palette continue to stop you from moving forward. Get my exact method of choosing your brand color palette with my signature 3-1-2 Rule.
- Download your complete Brand Style Guide & Workbook and establish the standards for your brand and business.
BONUS Mini course (COMING SOON):
Tool of the Trade: Photoshop – Brand boards & Mood boards
Learn the fundamentals of brand boards vs moodboards and learn exactly how and where to use them in your branding.
MODULE 2 // BRAND CONTENT
At the end of the day, you want to create content that helps your business. If you’re blogging just because everyone says you need to blog, you may be doing some things wrong. We’ll tackle the many different types of content you can have for your biz and which is right for you.
- Why you may not need a blog; but if you do, how to produce the right blog content to increase your brand awareness.
- Eliminating overwhelm by narrowing down your content types you product and streamlining your content marketing strategy.
- Properly structuring your blog posts so they make sense, don’t bore your readers and lead perfectly into your content upgrades.
- Shortcuts to creating unique content that’s “outside-the-box,” creative and different than what other brands are doing.
- Streamlining your content on Instagram by writing engaging Instagram captions that are G.R.E.A.T. and increase your following. (yep, GREAT is my signature acronym for captivating captions)
- Tackling visual content as a crucial part of your marketing strategy – what you’re probably missing.
- Have physical products? Learn the best content to generate that increase awareness for product-based businesses.
BONUS Mini course (COMING SOON):
Tool of the Trade: Trello – The Ultimate Content Calendar System
Create the ultimate content calendar for your business with my done-for-you boards and Trello walkthrough, video tutorial.
MODULE 3 // BRAND COMPOSITION
Ready for the meat and potatoes? The way your brand is composed speaks volumes to how attractive you are to your potential customer. We’re going into the design details to determine your areas of improvement in your graphics and web design.
- Graphic Design 101 (for non-graphic designers)– How to give your brand the facelift it deserves through these basic principles.
- What your website is lacking to make that killer first impression. Translating the value in your site design.
- Structuring your “About Me” page in order to invoke curiosity and selling through your story.
- Getting your audience to take the next step with you through a clear and well-structured “Services” page.
- Breaking down the 8 principles of graphic design and how to implement them in your social media graphics.
- The perfect graphics formula for Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram graphics that are conversion-minded and professionally designed in order to capture more leads.
- Bonus Download: 3 professionally-designed, high converting graphics packs for FB, PN & IG.
BONUS Mini course (LIVE):
Tool of the Trade: Convert with Canva
Breaking down the how-tos of Canva while showing you exactly how to design conversion-minded promotional graphics that increase brand awareness and conversions.
MODULE 4 // BRAND COHESION
A professional brand is a cohesive brand. If you’re ready to up your Instagram game and gain new followers with a feed that not only looks good, but attracts your IDEAL avatar, you’re in for a treat.
- Does your overall brand simply “make sense” to your audience? Is it understandable by looking at you across all your online channels? You’ll learn the secret sauce behind what a cohesive brand really is.
- Instagram Cohesion 101 – What a cohesive Instagram feed really entails (hint: it’s not just about pink pictures and looking “pretty.”)
- Converting new leads through a well-structured Instagram bio that works FOR you, not against you. Setting your profile up for success.
- Do you even have a clear goal for you Instagram feed? Why establishing your feed goals as a fundamental element of brand cohesion on Instagram can begin to increase your following.
- Determining the right Instagram feed layout that makes sense, not just for today, but for your future brand.
- Traveling to fancy locations and hiring professional photographers is not for everyone. How to be strategic and INTENTIONAL about the images you post so your Instagram feed always looks follow-worthy.
BONUS Masterclass (COMING SOON):
Tool of the Trade: Learning Adobe Lightroom + Creating Presets for Instagram and beyond
I’m introducing to you my Signature Pixistock Workflow in Lightroom that will make every single photo in your feed look professional and on brand whether you shot it with an iPhone or a DSLR.
MODULE 5 // BRAND CONSISTENCY
Inconsistency is one of the biggest struggles many new brands deal with and yet it’s the most important to overcome. In this module, you’ll walk away with the tools needed to tackle inconsistency so you become instantly recognizable to your audience.
- The #1 thing that’s probably keeping you inconsistent in your business and what mindset shifts you need to change to become more brand consistent.
- Revisiting your content plan and diving deeper into my Blog Planning Toolkit for maximum consistency in your blog.
- Automation 101 – Strategies you need to run your business on autopilot along with my huge list of free and paid automation tools to get you started.
- Streamlining and skyrocketing your business growth by creating new systems in your business.
- How to batch content so you save some serious time and energy.
- The 3 BEST ways to repurpose content other than switching up your platform and channels. How to repurpose old blog posts and social media content to increase your search engine rankings.
BONUS Masterclass (COMING SOON):
Tool of the Trade: ConvertKit – Building Customer Experiences and Systems
A video tutorial showing you how to properly segment your email list, begin automating and creating systems that run on your own with a walkthrough of ConvertKit for business.
MODULE 6 // BRAND CONNECTION
Turning a stranger into a loyal customer through with your branding isn’t an easy task, but my signature 5-part framework for sales funnels will help you grow and nurture your email list subscribers.
- Learn my 5-Part Brand Connection Framework for sales funnels that takes your avatar from a stranger to a loyal customer over time.
- The secret to email nurturing that will be a game changer for your sales funnel and cause your subscribers to buy from you.
- Learning how to turn a loyal follower into a loyal customer and preparing your your avatar for the ultimate experience your brand can offer.
- How to get the “attraction factor” through effective lead magnets for maximum brand visibility.
- Lead magnet creation specifically for product-based businesses and how you can increase your chances of making the sale in the end.
- Why your lead magnet isn’t getting the traction you want and how to promote it on social media to increase conversions.
BONUS Masterclasses (COMING SOON):
Tool of the Trade: Funnelytics – Mapping out your Sales Funnel
A video tutorial showing you how to map out your perfect sales funnel in Funnelytics using my 5-Part Brand Connection framework.
Tool of the Trade: Mailchimp – Learning my 3-Step Funnel hack
A video tutorial using Mailchimp’s free plan to explain the EASIEST way to get started growing your list and connecting with your subscribers with my 3-step funnel hack.
Plus, you’ll also get instant access to…
(1) 3-month subscription to the Pixistock photo & graphics membership
The Intentional Brand Insiders Facebook Group
Our growing online community of like-minded girl bosses hosted by myself and always available to tackle your branding problems in The Intentional Brand Insiders Facebook Group.
A subscription to the Pixistock Photo & Graphics Membership for 3 months with access to over 2000+ stock photos and graphic templates to build your brand.
This is a NO FLUFF course.
I don’t skimp – I don’t settle. And you don’t have time to waste.
I give you all the tools, resources, design tutorials, workbooks, cheatsheets, and shortcuts you need to build a personal brand FAST.
The Intentional Brand Program is made up of 6 go-at-your-own-pace modules with 55+ video trainings, and we’re adding: Photoshop, Lightroom, Canva, Trello, ConvertKit, Mailchimp, Funnelytics and MORE!
TOTAL VALUE =
Get the ENTIRE Intentional Brand program with Bonus Mini Courses, TIB community & the Pixistock Photo & Graphics quarterly subscription for only…
One Payment of $297.
(or pay installments, total $375)
If you’re tired of buying itty bitty courses here and there that don’t give you the full, bigger picture and want a clear roadmap from start to finish showing the exact strategies you need to build a brand that attracts and retains the RIGHT customers and clients to your business…
…The Intentional Brand Program is PERFECT for you.
You need help. You need solutions. Am I right?
You need to drown out the noise of gurus, Facebook groups, everybody’s webinar, freebie downloads and bite size teasers that don’t give you a wholistic, clear path to follow.
Here is the perfect solution to building a brand that gets you loyal customers…
(and I’m not just talking about choosing pretty colors here…)
Imagine being able to quit your 9-5 job, travel, spend more time with your family, share your gifts with the world and positively impact the lives of other with your unique talent.
Imagine being able to get a clear, no-fluff roadmap designed to teach you EXACTLY how to build a brand from scratch that turns strangers on the internet into LOYAL CUSTOMERS.
In module 1 and 2 we tackle a lot of fundamentals and beginner strategies for building a personal brand. As the course progresses into modules 3-6 we get into more intermediate and advanced strategies dealing with graphics, automation and sales funnels. The course can benefit personal brands that are in the beginning stages, and those who have a sizable audience or community and are looking to streamline their brand strategy in order to grow.
If you want to know if this program would benefit your brand specifically, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
The content in this course is delivered via video tutorial and trainings. However, we will be adding transcriptions for each video training soon so that you can read through the content if that’s your preferred learning style.
After payment is fully rendered, you have access to the course videos, trainings, materials and resources for the lifetime of The Intentional Brand program.
Due to the nature of digital products we generally offer no refunds. However, each refund request is made on a case-by-case basis and handled differently per customer; and your satisfaction is important to us! If you purchased the course but are dissatisfied in any way, please email your refund request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes! There are 3 ways you can pay when you purchase.
1. You can pay in full. All payments made in full are a 26% savings.
2. You can pay with our 3-month plan. $145 down, and the remainder over 2 additional months. (total of $375)
3. You can pay with our 4-month plan. $105 down, and the remainder over 3 additional months. (total of $375)
If you have questions about any of these payment plans, feel free to email your questions to email@example.com.
This is a “go-at-your-own-pace” program, giving you freedom to learn in a way that works with your schedule. However, for quicker results, we encourage you to take 2-3 weeks to learn and implement each module for a total of approximately 90 days.
Becoming an Intentional Brand student, grants you (1) 3-month access to the Pixistock Photo & Graphics Subscription at no additional cost.
After purchasing, on your dashboard you will see a discount code that gives you the 3-month quarterly subscription for FREE.
To subscribe to the Quarterly plan of the Pixistock photo & graphics subscription, simply CLICK HERE and apply the coupon code you via email at checkout. From there you’ll receive a confirmation email give you access to the stock photo galleries.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any troubles accessing your Pixistock subcription.
No, any additional course content added to the program is provided at no additional cost. The mini courses will be added within the next 3 months. Access to those are included with your purchase.
Didn’t find the answer? Feel free to email me at email@example.com.